secretofariella

Secrets of Lost Words

I also blog over at http://secretsoflostwords.blogspot.ca

Sky Jumpers
Peggy Eddleman
Curse of the Bane (The Last Apprentice)
Joseph Delaney
The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski More of my reviews at Secrets of Lost Words.Rating: A-I dived into this book expecting the best thing possible. I wasn't disappointed. The Edge of Never is a story of Camryn who goes backpacking around the States and her adventure.Andrew Parrish is my favorite character in this book. He is so funny! And I don't mind his dirtyminded-ness either. The conversations he and Camryn have are witty and full of comebacks. I really liked their romance as well. Camryn is a strong girl and I really liked that about her. When she sets her mind on something, she immediately doesn't waver from it. I really enjoyed reading about Camryn and Andrew's relationship and it's full of humour and sweetness. Their adventure of backpacking across the world is enjoyable to read. I've read anything about that so it was pretty exciting. (My friend told me I should read Paper Towns by John Green because of that). Throughout the whole book, I could see that Andrew is reluctant to develop a relationship with Camryn though we never knew why. We had to guess why until the very end where the author revealed the reason why Andrew didn't want to get close to Camryn. That was the only thing I was disappointed about. It was easy for me to guess what was wrong with Andrew and I got it right! This book is definitely a winner and I would recommend this to people. Camryn and Andrew's relationship is the best thing throughout this whole novel and it had me smilling and wanting more.