secretofariella

Secrets of Lost Words

I also blog over at http://secretsoflostwords.blogspot.ca

Sky Jumpers
Peggy Eddleman
Curse of the Bane (The Last Apprentice)
Joseph Delaney
The False Prince - Jennifer A. Nielsen More of my reviews at Secrets of Lost Words.Yay!! MG books! I love kid books.. okay so maybe I don't love every single MG book like I do for YA books but I still love this genre to pieces :)My favorite character in this book is Sage. He's the main character. I love the way he thinks and doesn't let other people boss him around. He's also a very strong character; he doesn't back down even in the worst times. I just love Sage. He's obviously in a bad position against Conner and the other boys but still does his best to stay one step ahead of everyone.I wasn't all that worried about not having the romance part of books. Romance is a must in the YA world but I do really enjoy books without all the lovey-dovey stuff in it. I had no problem with the no romance thing. If you do love romance, don't worry about it. Still give this a try, because the action will surely keep you busy."An extraordinary adventure filled with danger and action, lies and deadly truths that will have readers clinging to the edge of their seats." Yep, that basically covered it. AMEN, PEOPLE.. Definitely read this!!!