secretofariella

Secrets of Lost Words

I also blog over at http://secretsoflostwords.blogspot.ca

Sky Jumpers
Peggy Eddleman
Curse of the Bane (The Last Apprentice)
Joseph Delaney
Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries, #1) - Courtney Cole More of my reviews at Secrets of Lost WordsYou can also read this review hereOh. My. Goodness. This is like the most fluffy romantic book I've ever read. Actually, I don't like reading romantic books (not without some sort of paranormal plot anyways). The fact that I loved this is a miracle. I never liked romantic books. I've seen bloggers say that this is amazing so I picked this up and read it :)And let me just say, I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED!! I'm so happy I read this :DThe narrator, Reece, is so funny! Maybe that's why I loved this so much. I'm desperate for humourous YA books. No luck there. Reece is just a normal Kansan girl who is in love with the son of the Prime Minister of some island. They're worlds apart yet they love each other so much. Aww!!! I especially loved Reece. She is a funny Kansan girl. I'm seriously cheering for her. Every time, Elena goes near Dante, I'm like, "HANDS OFF, BITCH." Oh, sweet Reece.I do, and always will until the end of time, look like the girl next door. It is my curse. My eternal fate. They're probably going to put it on my tombstone. Here lies Reece Ellis, the cute little girl next door.I will always love Reece. *tears*Ooh.. and another good thing. Two words. DANTE. GILIBERTI. He is like.. Sex God Incarnate. He is such a gentleman. Hey, let's see what Reecey-piecey thinks of him.It's like a slow-motion scene from a movie. Dante shakes his blond bangs out of his eyes and the sun catches every glint of gold in his hair. His legs are long, lean, tanned and muscled and HolyCowThereIsAGod. If I were a man, I would totally be wolf-whistling right now. But then again, if I were a man, I guess I wouldn't be wolf-whistling at Dante. I'm such a weirdo.If you haven't read this, YOU MUST. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO. You should definitely read this. It's life and death (okay, maybe not that extreme). But honestly, it's like my book of the month. My review probably didn't do this justice, but seriously, this book is made of awesomeness. I even convinced my bff to read this.So, what if you still don't want to read this? Well, gurlie, you're missing out on something big :DP. S. I seriously have lots of highlighted stuff in this. I don't highlight quotes in my books because I'm lazy and forgetful like that. But with this book? At least 20 highlighted quotes. AMAZING.