secretofariella

Secrets of Lost Words

I also blog over at http://secretsoflostwords.blogspot.ca

Sky Jumpers
Peggy Eddleman
Curse of the Bane (The Last Apprentice)
Joseph Delaney
Lacrimosa - Christine Fonseca More of my reviews at Secrets of Lost WordsYou can also read this review here*A copy was provided by the author for reviewing purposes*Thank you to Christine Fonseca!This one was kind of a disappointment. I was really looking forward to reading this one and hoping to find a kick-ass angel story. But nope.From the start, we meet Nesy, who is a Sentinel in a human body. Her mission is to banish Aydan, Azzaziel's apprentice. She, of course, failed her mission in chapter 1. She meets Aydan, who is someone from her past. They were soul mates so Nesy still has feelings for him.I found this romance thing between Nesy and Aydan kind of tiring. I had half the mind to just stop reading this book. I mean, Nesy wouldn't banish Aydan because she loves him. But then Aydan is trying to get himself killed because he doesn't want to hurt Nesy. This whole book just based around that. And it dragged on and on. It's kind of frustrating, you know?Overall, it is still an angel book. If you love any sort of Nephilim/angel/fallen angel things, be sure to check out this one :) This one is too love/angst-y for me, I'm afraid.